Bloggging has opened a door that many schools are finding it difficult to open. What are the benefits of Blogging as a community (classroom). Here are a few examples. They can
- reflect on their reading or classroom discussions.
- investigate topics online and then report on their research.
- record group progress on a project.
- talk about shared classroom experiences.
- copy and paste thought-provoking quotes from other blogs, and then offer their own thoughts on the topic.
- ask professional writers to edit their blogs, or provide feedback.
What benefits can you foresee your campus taking advantage of?